Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Addition to our Family part 2

7:03pm
Meredith has recieved her epideral and is beginning to relax for the first time. Jeff Alm just dropped off some food for me(MacDonalds). I was very hungry. My sisters Cathy and Gina are in the room and they have been a big help. My sister Dena is at a church thing and she will be here as soon as she can. I miss her and can't wait for her to get here. My mom is in the waiting room with Millie. My mother isn't feeling good so she isn't going to come back to see Meredith. There are a lot of people in the wating room. There is Randy Uebinger, Aaron & Danielle Myers, Casey and Carter Burford, J.P. Singh, and of course my entire family.
8:41pm
Meredith is doing good and she is progressing very well. She is about a 4. The MIRACLE SHOT as I call it is doing it's work. There was a big dinner on campus and so I have been instant messaging Norm, Deloy, and Tommy since I got here.
9:15pm
Our nurse came in and checked Meredith and she is dialated to about a 5. She is going to try and get some sleep and I am going to get more food. My Dad is bringing me some Taco Bell.
10:21pm
Just went out to the waiting room because Meredith is sleeping and my sister Dena is int the room with her. My dad has the Taco Bell and I am beginning to eat when my sister comes out to tell me that they just checked her and she is already at a 10. The nurse is running to call the Doctor because he just left for home. He had to have been tired because he delivered 12 babies tonight. Well this is it. Time to push.
12:03am
John Elvin Heater V is born at 9lbs 6 ounces and 20 inches long. What an awesome gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home